Fire Damage – Montgomery Apartment
Fire damage at this Montgomery apartment began in the kitchen on the stovetop. The fire was a grease fire which burned very hot causing extensive fire damage and a lot of soot and smoke damage. While the fire was contained in the kitchen area due to quickly extinguishing the fire by the tenant the resulting soot and smoke damage spread throughout the apartment. The before photo of the bathroom is representative of the soot and smoke damage throughout the apartment. The manager of the apartment complex new that a professional fire restoration company was required to clean up the various damages from the fire. SERVPRO of Montgomery stands ready 24/7 to respond to your emergency. We have the skilled technicians and latest equipment and procedures to assure a positive outcome for your property.