If A Mold Infestation Is Causing A Problem In Your Highland Park Home, Call Our Specialists 24/7!
A Solution To Mold Damage That Is Available 24 Hours A Day For Highland Park Residents
A musty odor in certain parts of the home can be due to mold infection. These type of infection occur when microscopic airborne mold spores settle on a hidden damp spot. In the majority of cases, these damp spots are the result of a water leak or previous flood situation that is not dealt with thoroughly. Warm, moist and humid areas of the home are prime conditions for mold proliferation which can see spores form colonies in as little as 72 hours. If you suspect mold in the home, you should seek professional remediation services immediately to limit the damages.
Property owners who notice the visible signs of mold damage in Highland Park should use our emergency call line. We operate it 24 hours a day and can arrange a service with you by phone in one hour from notification of loss. An expertly trained technician can arrive at your property within four.
Due to a combination of the agitative cleaning methods we use to remove mold and natural airflow in the home, it is vital to quarantine the affected zone. SERVPRO uses either physical barriers like plastic sheeting or negative air pressure to ensure that mold spores do not escape during the cleaning phase. We can apply anti-microbial treatment to carpets and anti-microbial base coats to walls or ceilings to prevent mold returning after service.
Anti-microbial chemicals have limited effectiveness if the source of mold is not dealt with immediately. Often, a damp spot can be hidden inside wall cavities or beneath your subfloor. SERVPRO can remove these elements, assess your sheetrock and subfloor mat or use injectidry systems to dry inside the wall cavity. In some cases, materials like sheetrock can be permanently damaged, requiring removal, replacement, and disposal.
SERVPRO technicians use moisture meters to detect hidden damp spots. Sometimes an unpleasant aroma can remain behind after the remediation process. By deploying water-based foggers, we can remove the odors without affecting your indoor air quality or using dangerous chemicals. At the end of service, we can conduct a walk-through to highlight the work done and keep you informed.
A professional cleanup could save you money in the long run. Contact SERVPRO of Montgomery at (334) 273-0992 now.
Click here for more about Highland Park.